It is our policy to invite service users to participate in our work by:
- attending Board meetings
- meeting with individual Directors if there is something they wish to discuss
- specifying particular qualities in care attendants
- highlighting particular needs or wishes on their Personal Plan
- Let your Care Attendant know how you feel about the service, and any comments or suggestions that you have
- Contact the Service Manager to discuss the Care Attendants and the tasks and activities that they support you with, any changes that you would like, and to comment or make suggestions
- Use the Comments or Complaints Procedure if you are unhappy with the service
- Complete the annual Survey of Service Provision and return it to us
- We also ask service users to attend any events / outings we are having which again gives a chance to comment on the service and we ask that they be fully involved in their care package, from an individualised personal plan to reviews.
- Service users are also more than welcome to attend interviews and to give comment / feedback on some of the paperwork we use.