Care Inspectorate 2018
Susan from the Care Inspectorate visited us in November and looked at two areas of our service: Quality of Care and Support and Quality of Staffing. We were awarded grade 5 (very good) for both areas. There were no requirements or recommendations. Grade 6 is awarded only when something new and sector leading is evidenced so we have done extremely well.
During the inspection, Susan received excellent feedback from the service users, relatives and staff. People were very complimentary of the service and staff team. Some of the comments made were:
- “I am grateful for the service I get; I live alone and enjoy the visits”.
- “Thoroughly satisfied with everything and the staff”
- “Always do their utmost to fulfil any request, go over and above the call of duty”.
- “They are all good; I don’t find anything wrong with them”.
- “I am very satisfied with the service”.
- “Excellent service, staff work amazingly and are very kind and friendly”.
- “Service provided promotes social inclusion and reduces isolation”.
- “We would not be able to cope without them”.
Congratulations to all the staff.